Every-time you want to self harm, or go further. Draw on your self with a red marker. Then read this.
10 reasons not to commit suicide
- If you decided to come to this tumblr, curious or bored, there is at least a small part in you that doesn’t want to die. Listen to it, and please read on.
- Suicide is final – once it’s done, there’s no changing your mind. Since you have even the slightest of doubts, you owe it to yourself to stay alive.
- You can always kill yourself later, why not wait? Even if you wait just one day, you may find a reason not to kill yourself in the meantime.
- If you’re feeling suicidal, you’re probably in more pain than you know how to handle. There are ways to reduce the pain, and ways to learn to deal with pain. You can learn both - either way things will get better.
- Just because you’re feeling suicidal doesn’t mean you have toact on that feeling.
- Consider this – if you’re trying to escape from the pain you are in and seek relief, suicide is not the answer. You cannot feel relief, or anything else for that matter, if you are dead. You must stay alive in order to feel the relief you seek.
- Often when feeling suicidal you feel alone. You are not alone – you found us didn’t you? Turn to your family or friends or a priest or a rabbi – anyone that will listen. If you don’t know whom to turn to, use the links on the right-hand side of this page to find resources that can help.
- By terminating your life right now, you terminate your future. Consider this – we create our own future. You have the power to create whatever future you wish for yourself. But you need to be alive in order to have that future.
- If you’re sensitive enough to be in so much pain that you no longer want to live, you’re probably sensitive enough to care about, and want to help others. Maybe you don’t feel like helping anyone else right now, but why not help yourself? And perhaps by not killing yourself and overcoming your difficulties you can later help someone else who is in a similar situation.
- Finally, don’t do it because I’m personally asking you not to. Whatever you’re feeling, whatever you’re going through, things can get better – I know because I’ve been there. Maybe I haven’t experienced exactly what you have, but not only have I thought of suicide, I tried it – thankfully I was unsuccessful and I can speak from personal experience when I tell you things can get better.
So my old “friends” decided it would be funny to spread around some old picture of me and how I use to be. Smoking cigarettes, being a fat ass. SO I’ll just go ahead and show you for myself.
This was me in 2009, I was a liar. I was a fraud.
I took everything for granted and I only cared about MYSELF. I was doing drugs and pretty much ruining my life. This will show you just how much I’ve changed and grown up since that shitty stage in my life.
I WILL NEVER NOT REBLOG THIS.
THIS WILL NEVER GET OLD
excuse me but
HOW CAN YOU NOT BE IN THE FANDOM
Everybody is in this fandom idfc who you are.
I THOUGHT EVERYONE ON TUMBLR WAS IN THE HARRY POTTER FANDOM WHAT ARE YOU TELLING ME
YOU CAN’T BE ON TUMBLR AND DON’T BE IN HARRY POTTER FANDOM
You can’t be alive and not be in the Harry Potter fandom
This is a homeless guy who lives on a bridge in Dublin City. Last week his rabbit was grabbed from him and thrown into the river below.. the River Liffey. Which is one of the most horrible rivers in Ireland. The currents are really strong and it’s filthy.. Anyway, as soon as the rabbit hit the water this guy was already hurdling off the bridge and towards the freezing river to save her. After hitting the water and successfully locating her, he proceeding to pump air back into her, making her regain consciousness and basically come back to life. I was talking to him today along with another woman and she asked “Why in the name of God did you jump into the water? Did you not think about it?!” and straight away he replied with “No. I didn’t stop to think. I just jumped. It was an instinct.. I needed to save her.”
For saving the rabbit, he was given the ‘compassionate citizen award’ by the charity Aran. The guy who threw the rabbit in the river has been charged with animal cruelty.
The homeless man was also given carrots for his rabbit and dog food for his dog. They also offered him a job.
This is a great man.
i’m not crying there’s just water in my eyes distorting my vision slgl;;sl;lsla;dlkhlg
i’m not crying, my eyes are just sweating
ohhhh myyyyy gooood
cats that have faces like this with the colors split down the middle means that there were two cats in the mummy cats womb that merged together in the early stages of fertilization.
This is a very real thing. It’s called a chimera.
It can happen to horses, mice, cats, and even humans.
i don’t want a cat but i want this cat.